Plantain flour is the product of dry pulverized plantain slices. Plantains are a staple food in the tropical regions of the world. It is rich in iron, Ascorbic acid(Vitamin C), carotene, and other vitamins. Plantain flour is lower in calories than regular all-purpose flour.
Before processed food, We lived a healthy lifestyle. diabetes, obesity, and cancer was not an epidemic
Processed food, and in particular, processed flour is partly responsible for many of our modern-day ailments that simply did not exist in years gone by.
As more and more people are ditching processed products for a natural? which is a lifestyle that closely emulates the diet of human beings during our hunter-gatherer days, there is a growing demand for natural, unprocessed substitutes for the foods that can cause so many health problems.
One particularly useful and natural alternative is Plantain Flour, which in addition to not containing many of the harmful pesticides and hormones used in manufacturing processes, has a number of other benefits.
Plantain flour is:
- Rich in Vitamins A, B, C, Potassium, Iron, Phosphorus, and Magnesium
- Suitable for consumption by those suffering from both Type 1 & Type 2 diabetes
- Able to treat a range of digestive issues, like indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea
- Used to combat a range of symptoms associated with erectile dysfunction
- Rich in resistant starch that does not create a sugar spike in the bloodstream
- Free of gluten, making it perfect for those with an intolerance to it
There are many other benefits and uses for plantains in their raw form, which are far too numerous to go into here. Suffice to say that it is extremely useful and beneficial to health.
- Premium Quality
- No Additives (100% Unripe Plantain)
- Rich in Nutrients
- Good For diabetes
- Product Line: Olubrooklyn Foods
- Production Country: Nigeria
- Weight (kg): 1
- Main Material: 100% Unripe Plantain
There are no reviews yet.