This page or document sets out the “Shipping Policy” (the “Policy”) that applies to the sellers that sell their products on the online food platform for Olubrooklyn Foods. We have the right to make changes to this Policy at any time and as per our sole discretion without any notification to the Seller or without any prior permission of the Seller for the same.
We offer a variety of services to make it easier for sellers to get their one-of-a-kind items into the hands of a customer quickly and securely. This shipping policy explains your delivery obligations as a seller. This policy is a part of our Terms and Conditions. By selling your products on Olubrooklynfoods.com, you’re agreeing to this policy and our Terms and Conditions.
Delivering Your Items:
Sellers are responsible for dispatching their sold items to customers. If you’re using a delivery or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your customers receive their orders.
By selling on Olubrooklyn Foods, you agree to:
- Provide the confirmation of receipt of the order, an estimated time of delivery, expected delivery date, method of dispatch, and confirm the same with the customer.
- Specify your postage costs and processing times in your listings.
- Dispatch items promptly after they are sold. Prompt delivery means that you dispatch each item within three (3) days of purchase unless you specify otherwise in your processing time. Dispatch the customer order to ensure that it reaches the customer within the timelines advertised on the relevant Product page and/or in accordance with any subsequent correspondence with the customer
- Comply with all local and international delivery and customs regulations.
- Dispatch to the address listed on the Olubrooklyn Foods.
- Mark the order as dispatched when you dispatch it. Remember that you may only mark an order as dispatched after you actually have dispatched it. When you mark an order as dispatched, the customer will receive a notification.
- Answer or respond to any inquiries from the customer or customer complaints promptly and courteously in the first instance within one working day and advise us of any escalated unresolved customer inquiries as soon as possible.
- Not include any reference to your own website, email address, other correspondence address, or any other promotion of services outside those offered through or by us.
By entering tracking information or delivery confirmation on Olubrooklyn Foods, you’re giving us permission to collect and share this data received from your chosen delivery company with the customer.
In the unlikely event, an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of dispatch. Valid proof of dispatch must show that the item was dispatched and that it was sent to the address provided on Olubrooklyn Foods. If the customer does not receive their order, they may register their grievance against you with our customer support.
If you have any further questions about our Policy or would like more help, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By selling your products on Olubrooklynfoods.com, you automatically provide your consent to this Policy and shall thereafter not raise any objection towards it. If you have any objections to this Policy, then you shall first contact us before making selling or shall avoid selling on Olubrooklyn Foods Marketplace.